When our company goes to perform pest control treatments in Bilbao, Getxo, Barakaldo or any other population of Bizkaia and Cantabria, we usually find factors that have favored the appearance of the plague. It is usually a lack of cleanliness or hygiene in certain parts of the house or premises, or simply leaving food and food remains within reach of some of the most frequent pests.
Both cockroaches and rats and mice usually appear when there are certain circumstances that favor their presence. All the insects and animals that form a plague need to have shelter, food and water. If they are deprived of one of these things, the animals and insects move avoiding the appearance of the plague or its reappearance once controlled. There are some basic tips for insect pest control and rat extermination, which can help prevent or eliminate pests. These could be some of the best rabbits that would help in pest control:
- To prevent your house from being invaded by cockroaches, rats or other insects, you can adopt as a pest control prevention the habit of inspecting plumbing installations and repairing leaks, so that insects do not easily find the water they need.
- Another tip for the control of certain pests is to prune all the trees of your garden or country house to allow that the air circulates through them and that insects pests do not form in the leaves or branches of the trees.
- Very important for the control of pests of all kinds is to make sure that there is no sink near the entrance to your house, as this can be the nest of all kinds of insects and the access door of rodents. Make the necessary drainage corrections so that the water flows correctly.
- For proper pest control, inspect the air conditioners so that they work properly and do not harbor any kind of insect, try to reduce the humidity of the air, and keep the doors and windows of your home closed and without cracks or crevices in the air. that insects can sneak in
- Do not store materials such as firewood by the walls of your home. Firewood can be a food for insects such as termite and woodworm, facilitating access to housing for these wood pests. It can also serve as a refuge for other insects such as spiders and bedbugs, and even serve to hide small rodents.
- To contribute to the control of cockroach pests, silver minnows, rats and rodents in general, it is recommended never to leave stagnant water in pots, containers, etc., since they are a focus for the proliferation of insects and watering holes for rats and mice .
- Fundamental in the control of pests is to avoid access to organic remains by insects and rodents. Try to keep the dustbin out of your kitchen and seal it tightly. Take out the garbage every day so as not to generate dirt or organic remains, which always form pests of insects, rats and cockroaches.
- For better pest control, clean your dishes as soon as you have finished eating and do not leave food remains. Clean dishes, pots and pans, etc. daily. Store food properly in clean and closed containers that do not allow access to any insect inside.
- Another recommendation for pest control is to not leave pet food exposed outside continuously. Teach your animals to eat once or twice a day and then remove the food and store it in a plastic or metal container.
- If in spite of this you observe a plague of rodents or insects in your home, immediately contact a pest control company, who will perform the fumigation and treatments against cockroaches and rats more effective.
With the services of professional pest control, you will obtain a report on the plague that affects you as well as recommendations to collaborate in its control and prevent the reappearance of the pest. The measures and recommendations will be similar to those we expose in this post, but adapted to your home or premises specifying the critical points that have favored the plague.